www.bhs.co.uk (the Site) is operated by BHS Limited (we and us).
The terms contained in this document (Trading Terms) apply to all transactions for the purchase of products from the Site. Please read these Trading Terms carefully before ordering from the Site. By ordering any products from the Site you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Trading Terms. They form a legal agreement between you and us and can only be amended with our consent. You can print a copy of these Trading Terms by selecting the print option from the "File" menu of your browser.
We reserve the right to change these Trading Terms from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the Site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Pay now" button on the payment and delivery page.
All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
After submitting an order to us online, you will be sent an order acknowledgement email with your order reference and details of the products you have ordered. Please note, this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
If your order includes products which are not available from stock we will amend your order and send out products which are available and in stock. You will be refunded for the out of stock goods, these items will therefore not appear on your invoice or delivery note. This applies to both standard and express delivery.
Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the products you have ordered are being despatched to you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have already cancelled it in accordance with our guidelines
You can pay by:
Pay with a BHS MasterCard and earn 5 points for every £1 you spend in BHS and 1 point for every £1 you spend anywhere else (500 BHS Reward points earns you a £5 Bhs voucher). 19.9% APR typical variable. Find out more. We do not accept any cards where the address registered with the card issuer for the statement is outside the UK mainland. Your credit / debit card will be charged when you submit your order on the website.
Prices for products and services which are subject to VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate - currently 20%
We accept payment with the BHS MasterCard. Look out for further information in your monthly card statements regarding on-line payment and your loyalty benefit when using your BHS MasterCard. We are unable to accept payment on store cards that are part of the seven network, including Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Outfit, Topman, Topshop and Wallis.
The prices of products advertised for sale on the Site are as set out on the Site. All prices are in pounds (£) sterling, inclusive of VAT, but exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges, where applicable, are set out in Delivery Information. Delivery charges will be automatically calculated and added to your order before you are prompted to pay for it. Prices and delivery charges displayed are valid and effective only in the United Kingdom.
Prices may change at any time prior to (but not after) acceptance of your order.
By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order, we will not be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal, and we will not be liable for non-delivery. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on the Site, we will contact you by email or telephone to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. Unless we have already confirmed despatch of your order, we will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
Subject to availability, we will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the products you have ordered within the time stated for the delivery service you have selected after your order is accepted by us. An estimated delivery time for your order will be displayed on the payment and delivery page before you place your order. Please note that certain products which are not available from stock have a delivery time which may be longer than 30 days from the date an order is placed. Where that is the case, it will be made clear on the payment and delivery page before you place your order. We will usually deliver all products comprised in your order in one delivery. However, due to size of some of the products or large quantities ordered we may have to split your order and you might receive multiple parcels. Please note you will only get charged once for delivery. For deliveries to home the confirmation of despatch email will contain an estimated delivery date for your order, an order tracking number and a link to the website of our nominated courier to enable you to track the status of your delivery. For deliveries to store please contact your nominated store.
If you choose delivery to one of our stores, you can collect your parcel during the opening hours of our stores once you have been notified that your order arrived in the store. Delivery cost to our BHS stores is FREE. This option is not available for furniture.
1. By taking advantage of the free UK standard delivery offer (the “offer”) you agree on these terms and conditions.
2. The offer entitles residents of the UK and Northern Ireland to free UK standard delivery on all orders over the stipulated amount made in a single transaction online at www.BHS.co.uk. Items purchased on the furniture site (BHSFurniture.co.uk) are not included. This discount will be applied automatically at the checkout page.
3. The offer is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland only.
4. The offer applies to our standard delivery service within the UK and Northern Ireland only.
5. BHS reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s benefit from it and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (but will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants or potential entrants).
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of English courts. Promoter: BHS Ltd (No 229606). Registered office: Colgrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
Please note express delivery orders there will be no orders on Bank Holiday Monday (060513). For express delivery on Tuesday (070513) the cut off on Monday will be as per a Sunday.
|Delivery type||Price||Delivery time|
|Standard||Free on all orders over £10||Up to 4 working days|
|Express||£5.95||Delivery within 1-2 working days. For next working day delivery, you must place your order before 4pm Monday - Friday. If placed after 4pm or at the weekend, delivery will be on the second working day. Excludes BHS Direct & Furniture. Next working day delivery is not guaranteed and will depend on the size of the parcel and the area to which it is being delivered.|
|Furniture||Check our dedicated furniture site||You will be contacted by the carriers to arrange delivery.|
|Collect from store||FREE
(Excludes furniture & BHS Direct)
|Delivery within 4-14 days depending on store location. Most stores receive 2 deliveries per week.|
The charges will be displayed on the order page before payment is requested. The time frames shown are subject to availability not guaranteed. Some furniture items may take longer and you will be notified when placing the order. In addition the following post codes have extended delivery lead times as shown:
|Postcode area||Standard delivery||Express delivery|
|AB, DD8-11||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|DG7||3-5 working days||Not available|
|KW15-17, ZE1-99||Up to 10 working days||Up to 9 working days|
|PA20-23, 25-32, 34-35, 37, 39-40, PH50||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|HS9-99||Up to 8 working days||Up to 7 working days|
|PA41-49||Up to 7 working days||Up to 6 working days|
|PA60||Up to 5 working days||Up to 4 working days|
|PA61-75, 77, 78||Up to 6 working days||Up to 5 working days|
|PA76||Up to 8 working days||Up to 7 working days|
|PH41(2), 42, 43, 44||Up to 7 working days||Up to 6 working days|
|PH19-26, 30-41||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|KW1-3, 5-14||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|HS1-8||Up to 6 working days||Up to 5 working days|
|IV40-53, 54, 55, 56||Up to 6 working days||Up to 5 working days|
|KA27,28||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|IV1-20, 25, 30-32, 36||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|IV21-23, IV26-27||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|IV40-56||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
|IM1-99||Up to 7 working days||Up to 6 working days|
|TR21-25||Up to 5 working days||Up to 4 working days|
|BT1-99||Up to 4 working days||Up to 3 working days|
We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses. If this is required please place separate orders for each address. A separate delivery charge will be made for each address where applicable.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding bank and public holidays). The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified. Deliveries require a signature to confirm receipt. Please note that any deliveries containing age restricted products (e.g. alcohol or knives) must be delivered to the credit/debit card holder's address or a nominated store (see below) and have to be signed for by an adult.
Once delivered, the products ordered will become your property (provided they have been paid for in full) and your responsibility and, except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
If you choose your delivery to be made to one of our stores you may receive an email once your order is ready to be collected from the store or one of our store associates will call you. Please pick up your order within 10 working days of notification. If you don't collect your parcel or contact us within 10 working days of notification BHS is not obliged to hold your goods. To collect your goods, please bring with you to store your invoice and a form of identification carrying your name and home address such as driving licence or utility bill. The invoice is sent with your order confirmation via email after you have placed your order with us, except when you have ordered in store.
Delivery can only be made to UK addresses excluding P.O. Boxes. Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), International addresses, The Channel Islands (GY, JE) and the Republic of Ireland.
In order to make sure you receive your goods as soon as possible, if you are not at home when we try to deliver we might leave your parcel with one of your neighbours. If we do this we will leave a card stating where the parcel has been left. Please note that any deliveries containing age restricted products (e.g. alcohol or knives) must be delivered to the credit/debit card holder's address and have to be signed for by an adult.
In case we can not reach you or you neighbours to receive your parcel we will leave a card in your letterbox to notify you that we tried to deliver your parcel. Please follow the instructions on the card to schedule a delivery day. You will find the contact details on the card.
If you wish to cancel your order please let us know as soon as possible by calling the customer care team on 0844 411 6000. In addition to our returns policy below, under the Distance Selling Regulations you can cancel your order at any time before the expiry of the period of seven working days beginning the day following receipt of your order (unless it is a purchase of the exempt items specified below) (the "7 day cooling off period"). Order cancellations must be made by contacting us by telephone on 0844 411 6000 or by informing us in writing at the following address:
BHS Customer Care
139-137 Marylebone Road
Orders which cannot be cancelled
You may not cancel your order if the products concerned are:
Unless such products were damaged or faulty when delivered to you, have been incorrectly delivered or you are otherwise entitled to do so in accordance with your legal rights.
BHS Returns Information
Need to return something? No problem.
We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition, within 1 month of receipt. If you cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund the purchase price of the item(s) affected and the delivery charges. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. If you paid for your item in a BHS store, please return the item to a BHS store to receive your refund.
Please note the following brands can not be returned to store and can only be returned to the web; Wallis, Burton, Lotus, Cutie, Voulez Vous, Feverfish, Jasmine, Sodamix & Izabel.
Returns to store
You may return products to any BHS store within 1 month of receipt. Please take a copy of your order despatched email as proof of purchase and bring the same payment card that you paid with online. The cardholder will need to be present.
Returns by Post or Courier
If you wish to return your purchase via post you can use our online returns centre within 14 days of delivery.
If you are a registered customer, use your order history view to select an order and complete the online form. If you are not a registered customer, you can search in the returns centre for any valid orders. Then follow the easy steps below:
For large or heavy parcels, please see below for how to return your purchase by courier.
Return via Post
Returns by courier
To return your purchase using our courier service;
Please note: All wedding and bridesmaid dresses should be returned via courier.
Returning Wedding Orders and Large/Heavy items by Courier
Order at Home, Collect in Store
You can return your order to any store or to us using the free post label (excluding wedding items). We regret that our courier service will be unable to collect the parcel from you (excluding items that are too large for the postal service). If you are returning by post please allow up to 1 month for your refund to reach you.
Order in store, Collect in Store/Deliver to Home
If you ordered your parcel from the store you can return it to the store or to us using the free post label provided or our collection service. The store can action the refund direct if you return the goods to them. Alternatively, if you are returning by post or by courier, your refund will be processed once the goods are received. Please allow up to a month for your refund.
Packaging your parcel
All non store returns are required to be returned with all tags, hangers and protective coverings and where possible in their original packaging. If this is not possible please pack to equivalent standards to ensure safe transit of the goods. Should the goods be fragile please ensure that they are packaged securely and marked as fragile.
Things to Remember
We cannot offer refunds on priced jewellery unless the item is faulty, or on underwear, swimwear or cosmetics if the hygiene seal has been removed. Returns are required to be returned with all tags, hangers, protective coverings and where possible original packaging. Should the goods be fragile please ensure that they are packaged securely and marked as fragile. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. It could delay the refund if you do not create a returns number.
For full Terms & Conditions of purchase please refer to www.BHS.co.uk
If any product you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a product is faulty, you should notify us (see How to contact us) and return the product in accordance with the provisions above.
Our policy on faulty products does not affect your legal rights.
Our distribution centre will contact you once they have received your order and discuss a convenient date for delivery. They will offer you the first available date and time slot for delivery in your area, this is normally within 14 days from the date we have contacted you to arrange delivery in the case of "14 Day Express" furniture. We request that you accept the earliest date offered for delivery. Our distribution centre will offer you an AM or PM delivery slot, more specific times of delivery cannot be given. When ordering furniture, please carefully check the dimensions specified to ensure that the product will fit comfortably through the necessary doorways and hallway of your property and also in the room where you intend to keep the furniture. We always estimate delivery times in good faith, however we cannot guarantee that estimated delivery times will always be met due to unforeseen circumstances.
Where your furniture is made to order, there may be delays in manufacturing and delivering your order, for example, due to material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. We will make every effort to keep these delays to a minimum and will advise you of any delays as soon as we are able to do so. By placing your order, you acknowledge and accept that such delays are possible. We will not be liable to pay any compensation as a result of any delay. If your order is delayed by more than 5 weeks of the approximate delivery date given at the time you placed your order online you are entitled to cancel your order and receive a full refund via the same method of payment used for the purchase.
Furniture orders have standard delivery charges of £35 UK Mainland, £45 Northern Ireland & £80 for the Republic of Ireland. As part of our standard furniture delivery service, we deliver to your room of choice, unpack and remove packaging and assemble the product (unless the product is stated on our Website as customer self assembly). If the product is stated as self assembly you will need to make arrangements to assemble the product yourself. Standard delivery only covers delivery to a ground floor, basement or first floor level (subject to access). We cannot deliver above this level unless there is suitable lift access or you arrange a special delivery with our carrier (see below). If you cancel "14 Day Express" furniture order within 7 days of placing your order, we will refund your standard delivery charge if you have paid one. The delivery charge for made-to-order furniture is non-refundable. Please see the cancellations and returns policy for express orders below.
If you require your product to be delivered to a level above the 1st floor level and there is no suitable lift access, or your delivery address has road access which is limited, please inform the distribution centre when they contact you to arrange delivery. They will inform you at this stage if your delivery will incur an additional special delivery charge. If you require a special delivery, any extra charges are to be paid for by you in advance directly to the distribution centre and are non-refundable.
If no one is present to accept delivery of the goods on the date agreed with you and you require us to redeliver at a later date, you will be charged a further repeat delivery charge of £45, which must be paid prior to the redelivery. This is applicable even if the original delivery was to be made free of charge. Any repeat delivery charge is non-refundable.
We do not deliver furniture to all areas and cannot offer a 14 day delivery service throughout the UK. Where a 14 day delivery service is available, goods are clearly marked on our Site as "14 Day Express" or "14 Day". All other furniture items are made-to-order. As we do not commence the service of making the made-to-order until after you have placed your order, these goods take longer to deliver. Delivery can only be made to mainland UK & Ireland addresses excluding P.O. Boxes. Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), International addresses or the Channel Islands (GY, JE).
If you have ordered a "14 Day Express" item, we cannot guarantee 14-day furniture delivery to the following postcodes:
We reserve the right to change the areas to which we deliver without notice.
Cancellations & Returns
In accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days (beginning the day after receipt) to cancel your order (the "7 day cooling off period"). If you wish to cancel your order, we must receive notification of your cancellation in writing, or by telephone within this period. To do this, please contact our Furniture After Sales department on 0844 411 6000 selecting option 4 or write to us at the following address:
Please contact our customer care department on 0844 411 6000 selecting option 4 or write to us at the following address:
BHS Furniture After Sales
139-137 Marylebone Road
If you notify us within the 7 day cooling off period, you will be refunded by the same method you paid for the goods once the goods have been received back into our Distribution Centre (and no later than 30 days after the date of cancellation). You will also be refunded any standard delivery charge that you have paid if you cancel your whole order. Please note that we do not refund any additional amount that you have paid for special delivery or any repeat delivery or storage charges, as these are additional services.
In order to book a furniture return, please contact BHS customer care on 0844 411 6000, selecting option 4 for furniture queries, within 7 days of receipt. You are responsible for the cost of the courier collection (unless the goods are incorrect, damaged or defective and you must take good care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. Any courier collection charges will be charged directly to you and may be up to £80 depending on your location.
If you notify us of cancellation outside of the 7 day cooling off period, a refund will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
Please note that your right to cancel or return a furniture order does NOT apply to products which fall into the following categories (unless the products are incorrect, damaged on delivery or proved to be defective):
If you wish to rearrange delivery you must give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation of your delivery. If 48 hours notice is not given you will be charged £45.00 to be paid in advance of any rearranged delivery date.
Missing, Faulty or Damaged Goods
We strongly advise you to thoroughly check your goods upon receipt. Please read through and sign the "Proof of Delivery" (POD) and sign the relevant sections. This will protect your interests regarding any claim concerning short delivery (i.e. missing items) and/or damaged and/or defective goods found on delivery, or concerning damaged or defective goods found at a later date. We do not accept any claims for damage caused by you, the customer.
If your goods remain at our warehouse for more than four weeks, during which time you fail to accept delivery/redelivery (despite us having contacted you to do so) and you have not cancelled your order in accordance with these terms and conditions, you will incur storage charges of £15 per week until delivery is accepted. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver your order until such time as you have paid any such storage charge.
We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colours and other detailing of our products in the images that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colours and detailing you see on screen will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the colour or detailing of the product upon delivery.
We continually update the products available from the Site. From time to time, our retail stores may run special or local promotions which may not be available online, or we may offer special promotions online that are not available in our retail stores. Please note that, unless expressly stated on the Site, purchases made online do not qualify for points under any loyalty scheme.
*20% off Online Exclusive Terms and Conditions:
1. 10% off electricals and 20% off all other lines available Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th May 2013 (“offer”). Offer only available online at BHS.co.uk using the provided webcodes at checkout.
2. Offer excludes BHS Direct products, charity products, non-participating concessions and Gift Cards and Furniture
3. BHS reserves the right to (i) cancel offer (ii) refuse any individual participation (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions.
4. Excludes delivery charges.
5. The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. The Discount cannot be used for the purchase of Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards. Non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative.
6 The Discount is not available to employees of Arcadia Group Limited, BHS Limited or any other associated companies.
7. All products are subject to availability
8. Offer open to residents of united Kingdom
10. Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of English courts. Promoter: BHS Ltd (No. 229606). Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL
BHS "Les Miserables" Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except for employees of BHS Limited (“BHS”), Arcadia Group Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter.
3. To enter you must be following BHS on Twitter and have re- tweeted BHS (@BHS_UK) "
"Have you dreamed a dream? Re-tweet and follow for your chance to win 1 of 5 copies of Les Miserables on DVD, out today #win"
Prize Draw opens at 12:30:00 (GMT) on Monday 13 May 2013 and closes at 00:01:00 (GMT) on Tuesday 14 May 2013 (the "Closing Date").
4. Only one entry per person. BHS does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete, entries will not be accepted. Any entries made by a person found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. Any person found to be sending multiple entries to the Prize Draw in a single day will be ineligible.
6. There will be 5 winners ("Winners") who will be drawn at random (by an independent person) from all valid entries received by no later than the Closing Date. The Winners will be notified via private message on Twitter no later than one week after the Closing Date. BHS’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Each Winner will receive one Prize which consists of a DVD of the 2012 film, Les Miserables. There are five Prizes in total.
9. If a Prize is not claimed within 7 days of the Winners being notified that they have won, BHS reserves the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner chosen at its sole discretion.
10. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. BHS reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. By entering the Prize Draw the Winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as BHS may require.
12. Winner's details will be available for one month after the winners are chosen by sending a SAE to BHS Marketing at the address below.
13. BHS reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
15. Promoter: BHS Limited registered no. 229606. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
£5 off when you spend £20 or more on Lingerie
1. To redeem £5 off BHS voucher you must spend £20 or more in a single transaction at a participating BHS store in the lingerie department or online at www.BHS.co.uk ("offer")
2. Excludes non participating concessions, purchases on Gift Cards and BHS Direct.
3. Available on sale product. Not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts (including BHS and Arcadia Group staff discounts).
4. Only one voucher accepted per transaction. Can be used online and in store .
5. This offer is valid from 21st April- 24th May 2013. Non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable.
6. The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. The Discount cannot be used for the purchase of Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards. Non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative.
7. Photocopied, forged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Voucher must be surrendered on redemption.
8.Online discount applied at checkout
9. All products are subject to availability.
10. Offer open to residents of United Kingdom.
11. BHS reserves the right to (i) cancel Offer (ii) refuse any individual participation and (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions.
12. Terms and Conditions governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of English courts. Promoter: BHS Ltd (No. 229606). Registered offi ce: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3N
15% Student Discount UNidays
1. This offer entitles all students in UK & Ireland, with a valid student card (“Students”) to a 15% discount on the original price of all products purchased online at www.BHS.co.uk (“Discount”). This Discount is subject to an expiry date.
3. The Discount is not exchangeable for cash and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. The Discount cannot be used for the purchase of Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards. This offer is also available in store for the same period of time. Please see in store for details.
4. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. The Discount is not available to employees of Arcadia Group Limited, BHS Limited or any other associated companies.
6. BHS reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s benefit from it and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (but will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants or potential entrants).
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of English courts. Promoter: BHS Ltd (No 229606). Registered office: Colgrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
BHS Welcome Offer: £5 Off When You Spend £25 Or More
1. To redeem the £5 off BHS offer you must spend £25 or more online at www.BHS.co.uk. Excludes non-participating concessions, BHS Furniture, BHS Direct and BHS Wedding Stationary.
2. Discount applied at checkout, please enter the webcode provided to you in your welcome email in the promotional code input box.
3. All products are subject to availability.
4. Offer open to residents of UK.
5. The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. The Discount cannot be used for the purchase of Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards. Non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative.
6. The Discount is not available to employees of Arcadia Group Limited, BHS Limited or any other associated companies.
7. BHS reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s benefit from it and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (but will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants or potential entrants).
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of English courts. Promoter: BHS Ltd (No 229606). Registered office: Colgrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
Fish and Chip Offer
We understand that you may have concerns about security on the internet. This Site uses a secure server that implements secure sockets layer (SSL) technology in our online ordering process to protect your personal information.
When you proceed to the checkout, before you are prompted to complete your billing and delivery address, your browser will go into secure mode. Data relating to your order and your personal details will all pass to our server in an encrypted format. As soon as you have finished ordering you will exit secure mode. As an additional protection for you, our system is designed so that you cannot place an order until you are safely within secure mode.
All payment transactions will be processed by BHS or PayPal. This means that your credit/debit card details are provided directly to BHS or PayPal. BHS and PayPal operate a secure server to process your payment details. BHS and PayPal encrypt your credit/debit card information and authorise payment.
We recommend that you do not communicate your payment card details to anyone, including us, by email. We cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by email. Any such loss shall be entirely your responsibility.
To keep your personal details secure, when using a computer or terminal in a public location it is recommended that you always log out of your account and close the internet browser upon completion of use. To protect your security; we also recommend the following to help you stay safe when using the internet:
We will not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations is prevented or restricted by any circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control.
You are responsible for the use you make of the products you order. To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable or for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
Please feel free to contact us:
By telephone on 0844 411 6000
Using our online form: Contact Us
Or by writing to us at Customer services:
Furniture After Sales
2nd Floor North West House
119 - 127 Marylebone Road
BHS Limited is a company registered in England. Our company number is 00229606 and our registered office address is:
70 Berners Street
Our VAT registration number is 169 0943 36
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of these Trading Terms by email and confirmed by post.
Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Trading Terms.
If any part of these Trading Terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Trading Terms shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
You and we agree that English law applies to these Trading Terms and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Trading Terms will only be dealt with by the English courts, unless you are resident in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply and any dispute will be brought before the courts there. We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.